Finze GROUP MBH
General terms and conditions
Our deliveries are subject to the following conditions, which recognizes the principal at the conclusion of the contract to be binding. Different rules and agreements as well as changes in our general terms and conditions are effective only if they are expressly confirmed by us in writing. As opposition to the application of our delivery to the contractual relationship, it is not to be considered if the buyer sends his own delivery, to which it refers only in the form text.
1. Prices and Payment: All prices are quoted without the legal VAT in € and are payable within.:
14 days less 2% discount, or
30 days net. Exchange payments will not be accepted.
Applies to foreign transactions, unless otherwise agreed, cash in advance without deduction of cash discount.
2. Delivery obligation exists only if the buyer is creditworthy. Subsequent adverse findings that have led to serious doubts, entitle us to demand under revocation specified in the order confirmation payment terms, immediate payment or the provision of appropriate security. If this demand is not met soon, so we are entitled to rescind the contract in whole or in part. The client entered into no claims against us.
3. Delivery dates are agreed and adhered to the best of our ability. The agreed delivery dates shall apply only as approximate and set a timely indication of all for the production of necessary and requested by us details by the client ahead. We are entitled to make partial deliveries, if this is acceptable according to the nature and extent of the ordered goods to the customer.
If timed delivery (including the timely delivery, we have committed against the general scheme as a fixed date, what an express written Determination of the time required as a fixed date on the previous page) by force majeure of any kind, by difficulties in procuring raw materials, technical malfunctions difficult or other unforeseen obstacles or impossible, so we are freed for the duration of the disability or their aftermath from the obligation to comply with the delivery deadline. In the event of delivery delays, due to the aforementioned reasons, the client shall not be entitled to compensation.
These conditions also apply to explicitly delivery delays occur due to labor disputes, so in the event of strikes and / or lockouts in our company or our suppliers. Further claims, in particular claims for damages of the customer are excluded, provided that we notify the customer of the occurrence of unforeseen and extraordinary event in knowledge or general knowledge exists (eg strikes).
4. Execution of the tasks carried out in the framework of the necessary technical material and process tolerances, according to our data sheets. The check whether the ordered or suggested by us is suitable for the intended use by the Purchaser, the Purchaser’s obligation: we do not assume any liability for the suitability.
5. Excess or short deliveries of up to 10% on factory shipments, we reserve the right to.
6. The goods will be uninsured and at the risk of the buyer, if they (etc. eg freight forwarders, courier service) is picked up by the latter or its intermediaries. Goods also traveling uninsured, as it is transported across the Austrian border.
7. We deliver to the set on the front and agreed prices. They are calculated according to the cost factors prevailing at the time of order confirmation. If between order confirmation and order execution occur an increase of costs over which we have no control (Löhne- and commodity prices, etc.), so take the place of the prices of the order confirmation on the day of delivery of new calculable prices, the new prices only can be increased by the above, is our influence deprivation of cost factors.
8. Our terms of payment are agreed said. The payments are in cash, to be made by bank, postal transfer or by checks completely lossless for us. Payments are billed on our oldest claims.
In case of overdue we reserve the right to charge the usual bank interest and charges. If Purchaser is in arrears, we are entitled to withdraw from the non-executed delivery obligations or the goods back without asking to withdraw from the contract. Other rights under the contract the buyer shall remain unaffected.
In the event of default in payment, the customer agrees, pursuant to all costs incurred by us for the Debt Collection, in particular the costs of a licensed collection agency. Fee guidelines of the Federal Economic Chamber in 1993, according to Federal Law Gazette 141/1996 limited, and to replace 12% interest.
9. Our deliveries are subject to retention of title. The ownership of all goods supplied shall not pass to the buyer until we paid our claims including incidental claims and any current account balances are paid.
This also applies to the case where the buyer pays the purchase price for certain designated by him supplies.
10. The Buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately upon receipt all thoroughly and report any complaints within 8 days after receipt of the goods. After this date, no replacement will be given for defects of any kind. Hidden defects must be reported immediately to the buyer upon their discovery. Replacement for defective goods lawfully made in accordance with the provided us with, and not yet processed (eg stamped, printed, cut, deep-drawn, etc.) amount.
11. The Purchaser, the more buying our goods after further processing or unchanged, committed in their exclusive responsibility to inspect the goods in individual cases on their possible use and their defects.
The purchaser agrees to us and our suppliers from all his possible claims for damages, including by third parties and end users exempt. Goods, which objected to the right (complained) was, is replaced or credited for accounting purposes. Moreover, continuous claims (for damages) are not recognized.
12. Should any of the above conditions for any reason whatsoever to be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
13 jurisdiction is Vienna.
The above conditions apply to all our deliveries, unless in special cases, different arrangements are agreed in writing.